Do you feel it? Can you smell it? Fall… it’s just around the corner and I, for one, am very excited. To me, fall means beautiful colours in the trees, shorter days, cooler nights, fires in the fireplace and curling up with a good book. It means that before we know it, Christmas will be here and then a it’ll be time to ring in a New Year!
It’s also time to start thinking about getting an updated family portrait. They’re great to put on a custom greeting card or give as a gift to the grandparents! So, I’m so delighted to share with you our Holiday Mini special 🙂
Here’s the scoop:
* Session must be booked between today and September 30th, 2014 and must take place before November 15th, 2014.
* The mini session is slightly shorter than our normal sessions, lasting between 30 and 45 minutes.
* Included in the price of $195 + taxes is either a $75 product credit or a custom set of greeting cards.
* Sessions outside of the Lower Mainland may be subject to an additional travel fee.
* We will be on Vancouver Island the weekend of October 18th and 19th for sessions, with no additional fee but with limited space available.
* We only have a few spaces available for mini sessions, so do book as soon as you can!
Happy Wednesday 🙂